Let’s be honest, being a teenager is hard.
There’s so much pressure to fit in, make the right choices, get good grades, be involved in activities, and determine a college and career. What’s more, many teens find it difficult to talk to their parents about the challenges they’re facing.
It can be just as challenging, frustrating, and downright scary to raise a strong, confident, happy, and empowered child in today’s world. As a parent, it sometimes seems the deeper you dig for a connection and information, the further away it pushes your teen.
Having an impartial third-party in your corner can help!
Life coaching provides teens with a safe place to uncover and confront their issues while planning for their future. They’re not only given the space to work through problems, they have the ability to increase their self-esteem, self-image, and are motivated to discover what they’re amazing at! With me by their side, they can comfortably explore possibilities, learn personalized tools to help them be successful in life, and develop and reach individual goals. Life isn’t just about getting good grades and fitting in; it’s also about finding a purpose and uncovering true happiness.
Teen life coaching sessions are designed to help teens transition from feeling…
· Alone to supported
· Misunderstood to understood
· Unsure and worried about what others think to confident
· Pretending to be someone you are not to being happy with the authentic you
· Unhappy with your appearance to comfortable in your own skin!
Parental benefits of hiring a coach for your teen:
· Obtain a better view into your teen's world
· Understand your teen better
· Learn how to communicate effectively with your teen
· Improve your overall relationship and strengthen the bond with your teen
· Empower your teen to make positive choices
· Support your teen in reaching their goals and dreams
To learn more about teen coaching, visit the Teen Coaching page of my site!
If you have questions about teen coaching, or the other types of coaching offered, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I would love to help you determine if coaching is the vessel that will help you make progress towards where you want to be!